HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
A type of nut produced by the Corylus tree is the hazelnut, commonly referred to as the filbert. Turkey, Italy, Spain, and the United States are where it is primarily grown. Raw, roasted, or mashed into a paste, hazelnuts have a sweet flavor.
- Full of Nutrients
- Loaded With Antioxidants
- Good for the Heart
- Linked With Lower Rates of Cancer
- Could Decrease Inflammation
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Supporting healthy bowel movements
- Protecting against cell damage