HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
- Promote digestive health
- Improve vascular and heart health
- Help manage blood sugar levels
- Have Potential anticancer properties
- Promote healthy skin
- Figs are well-thought-out to be an age-old remedy to cure constipation and thus help nourish the intestines.
- Fiber-rich Figs can be a perfect snack or mid-morning munchies, especially for weight watchers.
- Figs are a great source of prebiotics. Prebiotics can support the function of probiotics which can help improve the digestion process and overall gut health.
- Fresh figs are perishable and should be consumed within a few days of purchase. Dried figs can be easily stored for a month at room temperature and even for a longer period in the refrigerator.
- It is a highly nutritious fruit. Its fiber, potassium, and antioxidant content can help control blood pressure, aid digestion, help with your weight loss journey, protects your heart, prevents constipation, cures reproductive problems, and may also support strong joints.