HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
Traditionally known as “Kismis”, Raisins have a flavor related to the grapes from which they are prepared, but the drying process which creates them concentrates the amount of sugar making them taste much sweeter. They are logically stable food and oppose spoilage due to their low moisture and low ph. Melting hearts provides the most premium qualities of Raisins and its varieties include – Afghan Raisins, Indian Raisins & Black Raisins. For sure they will melt your heart.
- If you are facing issues like dry and brittle hair during winter, start having black raisins every day. They are a powerhouse of iron, and also have a large amount of Vitamin C that facilitates the fast absorption of the mineral and provides proper nourishment to the hair.
- The high potassium levels in raisins aid in reducing sodium from the blood and help keep blood pressure in control.
- People with anemia issues can benefit from having a handful of black raisins regularly as they have high contents of iron.
- Having soaked raisins early in the morning can enhance vision, prevents eye dryness, and reduces the risk of night blindness.
- The dietary fibers in black raisins help our bodies to cleanse acne, toxins, pollutants, and other impurities.