HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
- Very nutritious and low in calories
- High in antioxidants
- Promote eye health
- Boost skin health
- High in potassium
- Turkish Apricots are a decent source of beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, all of which are potent antioxidants that help fight free radicals in your body
- Apricots are a great source of many antioxidants, including beta-carotene and vitamins A, C, and E.
- Apricots boast multiple compounds that are essential for eye health, including vitamins A and E
- Vitamins C and E, both found in Apricots, may aid your skin. In particular, vitamin C protects against UV damage and environmental pollutants by neutralizing free radicals
- Apricots are high in potassium, a mineral that also serves as an electrolyte. In your body, it’s responsible for sending nerve signals and regulating muscle contractions and fluid balance