HEARTS10 Get 10% Discount On 1st Order.
Also referred to as Pepitas, Pumpkin seeds are a great source of iron, good fats, and calcium which promote heart health and bone density. These are your best friend during your weight loss journey.
- Pumpkin seeds are highly nutritious and packed with powerful antioxidants.
- Eating them can help solve dietary deficiencies and may protect against various health problems.
- In fact, pumpkin seeds have been shown to improve heart health, blood sugar levels, fertility, and sleep quality. They may even protect against certain types of cancer.
- In addition, their rich nutrient content may provide other health benefits, such as improved energy, mood, and immune function.
- What’s best, they can easily be added to your diet, allowing you to reap their many positive effects.