HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Pista is a drupe, containing an elongated seed, which is the edible portion. It has a tough, whitish external shell. It is nutrient-dense, has antioxidants, and is full of fiber. They are an outstanding supply of enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. They offer several health benefits, especially for the heart, gut, and waistline. Regularly eating pistachios may be a good way to improve health and well-being. They also boast several other important nutrients, including vitamin B6 and potassium.
- Pistachios are rich in potassium, with one ounce containing more potassium than half of a large banana.
- Among nuts, pistachios have the highest content of lutein and zeaxanthin, both of which are very important antioxidants for eye health.
- Eating pistachios has been shown to increase the number of butyrate-producing bacteria in the gut to a greater extent than eating almonds.
- Pistachios can lower blood cholesterol and improve blood pressure, thus lowering your risk of heart disease.
- Pistachios are a great source of the amino acid L-arginine, which is converted into nitric oxide in the body. Therefore, these tiny nuts may play an important role in promoting blood vessel health.
Found pista shell
Quality is not upto the mark