HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
A fruit with enormous value because of its numerous potential advantages is munakka, also known as black grape raisins in English. All parts of the fruit, including the leaves, seed, skin, and skin of the munakka, are beneficial. The vata and pitta doshas in the body can be balanced via munakka.
- It has antioxidant properties
- It demonstrates laxative properties
- It have antibacterial properties
- It has an appetite-regulating property
- It possesses anti-inflammatory properties