HEARTS10 Get 10% Discount On 1st Order.
Free Home Delivery
- Boosts immune system.
- Excellent source of beneficial plant compounds
- Benefit heart health
- Benefits digestive health
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Consuming dried kiwi promotes hair growth because of the vitamin E content in it.
- It contains the antioxidant nutrients vitamin C and vitamin E, kiwis are an excellent source of plant compounds that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
- Kiwis could help reduce heart disease risk factors, including high blood pressure.
- The soluble fiber found in kiwis may benefit blood sugar regulation and heart health and help support healthy gut bacteria, while the insoluble fiber found in the fruit can help keep bowel movements regular.
- Kiwis are exceptionally high in vitamin C, a nutrient that helps protect your cells from oxidative damage and plays many other important roles in the body.