HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
Free Home Delivery
Almonds also known as “Badams” are packed with protein and vitamin E and are a great source of fiber, calcium, and iron. They have a wealthy yet subtle bitter-sweet flavor. This dry fruit, being so nutritious promotes wellness and possesses antioxidant and "anti-inflammatory" properties. They help treat iron deficiency and "menopause", and also help lower cholesterol. The healthy fats present in almonds help nourish hair, skin, and nails. You can either eat soaked almonds or crush it and add them to your morning salad or garnish your dishes, it is beneficial in any way you use it.
- By boosting the levels of vitamin E in your bloodstream antioxidants are formed that prevent your cells from clogging and developing cholesterol.
- Consuming almonds is said to regulate blood sugar levels and stabilize them. This is because almonds have magnesium in them and it is advised that you consume a handful of almonds daily.
- Almonds contain magnesium which helps control blood pressure effectively. If your body lacks magnesium, you must add almonds to your diet.
- Almonds have higher contents of protein and fiber and lower levels of a carbohydrate that curbs your appetite and does not keep you craving for long.
- Almonds have a rich source of antioxidants that can protect you against stress.