HEARTS10 Get 10% off on your first order.
- Contain Many Nutrients
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Help Lower Your Blood Sugar
- Promote Bone Health
- Provides a good source of iron
- Prunes are impressively high in nutrients. They contain over 15 different vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants.
- Prunes are rich in antioxidants, which are helpful for reducing inflammation and protecting your cells from damage by free radicals.
- Prunes are attributed to their potential to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that plays a role in blood sugar regulation.
- Prune consumption with a reduced risk of debilitating bone conditions such as osteoporosis and osteopenia, which are characterized by low bone density.
- Prune juice is a great source of iron and can help prevent and treat iron deficiency.
Based on 1 review
Melting Hearts Dried Prunes Premium 200 g